Thursday, April 09, 2009

Austin is one Fit City

And big thanks also to Pam LeBlanc of the Austin American Statesman, a long time supporter of my crazy adventures, who gave me a nice plug on her Fit City blog today. Don't trust her natural modesty - Pam's a strong runner these days, and to prove it we chatted the whole way. We also had a lot of fun shooting some video with Jorge, and I worked on them both to run Lake Tahoe with our Rogue Running group in September. I'm betting even money that they'll be there!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Russell -- So proud of you and excited for you as you embark on this journey. Best of luck to you -- will keep up with the blog. ~amy johnson brotman

Ed and Kate Burgess said...

Russell, I can't wait to hear the stories of the road! Good luck on your journey! And come back in one piece so you can coach us for Tahoe!