Saturday, September 26, 2009

Lake Tahoe Triple

All three gutsy Austin musketeers (plus Hans "D'Artagnan" Drexler from Germany) made it to the finish line of Day 2 successfully. Some minor issues for everyone...but I'm forecasting a 100% completion rate tomorrow. Very impressive.

Me? I've decided to be sensible for once and run the 10K tomorrow. I vaguely remember that marathons are no fun if you haven't trained for them! It will be nice to be finished 3 hours earlier than if I was running 26.2.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you both! I can't wait to hear what you end up running. The pictures are beautiful! --Ann

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful adventure! Tell the Three Musketeers that I'm proud of them! And remind Carolyn to play that dollar I gave her in the slots! :)
Ed B.